Re: Back to Debian GNU/kFreeBSD

Would you mind to fill wishlist bug on kfreebsd-7, to not forget it.

In the regular Debian Bugtracking System?

Yes, we will have eventually all packages as debian one, currently
kfreebsd-6, kfreebsd-7, libbsd are in official debian,
freebsd-buildutils is on the way.

On a side-note: Have you thought about switching to SCHED_ULE? At least
for SMP that should bring significant performance-improvements.

It seems it will be enabled by default in FreeBSD 7.1, we will follow.

Petr