Re: uclibc?, tls

I'm trying to get some GNU/Hurd chages integrated into upstream GCC's
trunk.  I'll try to take care of GNU/k*BSD changes as well.

gcc/config.gcc currently suggests, as I read it, that GNU/k*BSD might
support using uclibc instead of glibc.  Is this correct?

So far only glibc have been supported. But it might be extended one day
in future.

Debian BSD people: please (a) check again that I didn't break anything
for you, (b) think about whether you want t-tls as well.

We support TLS, in fact since glibc 2.3.5, so please enable t-tls as well.

Petr