GNU/kFreeBSD LiveCD

Hi!

I'm proud to announce that after some happy hacking time, we (the
GNU/kFreeBSD porting team) have finished preparing a LiveCD rescue system.
You can use it to try GNU/kFreeBSD without the hassle of installing, but is
now also the recommended install method (untill we port d-i).

Have a look at:

  http://people.debian.org/~rmh/livecd/

Please read the 00README and INSTALL for additional notes. If you have
questions, suggestions or any feedback, please direct it to the
glibc-bsd-devel@lists.alioth.d.o mailing list or through IRC (#gnu-kbsd).

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T., Ainulindale (Silmarillion)