Re: Status of packages

On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 10:41:16AM +0100, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
> Joel Baker wrote:
>
> >Since we've been going about on this one, I decided that I should post a
> >listing of the current packages I know of, and their status. The list is
> >in three parts:
> >

> That's nice.. what about a common repository for all these pkgs??
> freebsd-i386 has one already mentioned on debian-bsd.sf.net

There are two. Dexter's is ancient. It's based on FreeBSD 3.x and slink, I
believe.

Mine is based on FreeBSD 4.3 and woody from a few months ago. I've been
updating a bit, but it's not all in the archive yet. The archive at
trantor.utsl.org is the most current there is. Hopefully in the next few
weeks/months, I'll be able to get it a bit further.