Re: patches

Two minor changes needed (other than s/freebsd/netbsd) for the sysvinit
patch - NetBSD's reboot() doesn't seem to do poweroff, so I changed that
#define to just halt the system, and reboot() takes two arguments, magic
and a string that can be passed to the firmware under certain
circumstances. Changing reboot() to be defined as reboot(magic,"") sorted
that.

My chroot was on a separate partition to my native system. Though there
are some problems with the boot scripts (mount and fsck take different
options), and we don't have a getty yet, I now have a system that will
come up with sysvinit and give me a shell. I'm very impressed.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59@srcf.ucam.org