Update to debian-bsd.lightbearer.com

I've revamped a small amount of what *was* there (mostly to point to the
stuff I added), and added an entire section for the NetBSD 1.6 work that's
currently going on.

One major thing of interest to the other folks which can be found there is
the patch sets we're using that haven't been commited upstream yet - in
particular, the entire suite of XFree86 4.1 patches is there (even if I
haven't rebuilt it for NetBSD 1.6 yet).