Re: Project Status

> That's fine provided you're willing to do enough work to gain
> credibility for that position.
Ok, well I see only one way to see, is Andreas Krennmair now the project lead
(for now, give him a chance?)

>I would love to influence several
> decisions that are critical to this project, but I do not expect to be
> able to do so simply by asserting some decision.  Instead, if I'm ever
> in a position to go hack, I'll do so.
Best way.

>If the project gets off the
> ground first, well then I may not get to decide as much as I'd like.
Ok, Andreas, all, 1) do we have any docs, if there is could they be put under CVS?
If not maybe Andreas could tell us what needs to be documented and we could pool our efforts.
Once that has begun some source under cvs could begin.

And now I'm off the masturbate...
"Hey! I'm happy with my hobbies!! (Tm 2001 Mr. Oggs)