Re: Project Status

HI,
	that's not the first time I have asked for having a dpkg working
on BSD but I was never pointed out to a URL. Now if people have already
done
soemthing is not the time to start to share??? So maybe people can get
involved
a little bit more. I am not a C expert but atleast I can start to try to
pack
something.

Fabio