Re: Project Status

(Sun, Jun 24, 2001 at 07:41:08PM +0200) Andreas Krennmair :
> On Sun, Jun 24, 2001 at 10:31:26AM -0700, Gary Kline wrote:
> > 	Seems like this projerct never gets far beyond the chat stage;
> > 	it isn't likely to until some one hacker actually invests the
> > 	man-years to put together DebBSD-0.0.1a.
> OK. The problem I think is that nobody really wants to take the lead
> role, hardly anybody actually wants to do decisions.
>
> What I want to say: _I_ am interested in taking this read role. This
> project really needs some kind of leader - not that kind of leader as
> Linus is for the Linux kernel but somebody who does the main
> organizational stuff and decisions who else should make decisions. :)
>
> If anybody else wants to do this job, he/she should explain why he/she
> is better for it than I am.
>
> I hope this makes the project start rolling...

Sorry, this is a little bit off-topic, but I really want to know,
what exactly is Debian-BSD, documentation is another point I am
concern.

Project leader is really important in anycase, specially for the project
in first stage, just like Debian-BSD, maybe I missed some articles, I
really don't know any existing documentation about this project.

Sorry.

--
Shell Hung <shell@OpenBSD.org>
	   <shell@Debian.org.hk>