Re: Processed: jessie

Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> (2015-03-09):
> Hi Cyril,
>
> On Montag, 9. März 2015, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> > It would really be nice if one could stop pretending bugs don't affect
> > wheezy without at least trying to argument as to why that would be the
> > case.
>
> I think I will stop this work instead. If you're too annoyed by this I'm
> sorry.

Well, what happened in #757413 doesn't fill me with joy indeed. And
now the same happens with these bug reports a few hours after that…

Regardless of whether I'm annoyed, I think it would be much more
constructive and straightforward to ask when you're not sure. Having
tags go back & forth (possibly several times) isn't a very productive
way of spending everybody's time.

KiBi.