Re: Please enable udebs when backporting src:linux

On Sun, 2013-12-15 at 18:35 +0100, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the subject says it all, I'd like to prepare d-i images with backported
> linux kernels for improved hardware support, so we'd need linux udebs
> in the backports suite(s).

The gencontrol.py had a condition that would automatically disable udebs
when uploading to backports.  I've removed this on the sid branch and
will try to remember to do that separately when backporting 3.11.10-1.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Q.  Which is the greater problem in the world today, ignorance or apathy?