Re: D-I build failures for kfreebsd-amd64....

Hello,

On 03/08/13 07:41, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> grub-mkimage: error: cannot stat `/usr/lib/grub/i386-pc/pxecmd.mod': No such file or directory.

> It's like several weeks that this is happening. Anyone with an  idea
> how to fix this?

Yes, for grub2 >> 2.0 we just need to drop pxecmd.  Sort of related to
this, KiBi mentioned it "could be nice" to wait until after it enters
testing[0] but that still hasn't really happened.

[0]: http://lists.debian.org/20130722222913.GA9053@mraw.org

I think jessie d-i images might actually still work without pxecmd and
the old grub2 (we might only lose the pxe_unload command which we don't
use anyway);  in that case I won't have to alter Build-Depends and can
fix it without waiting for grub2 to migrate.

It's quite important to resume building the sid images because I know
there's at least one more bug to be fixed in grub2 >> 2.0 (#711799)
affecting PXE booting.

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain