Re: New partman-basicfilesystems debconf templates

Quoting Christian PERRIER (bubulle@debian.org):
> Hello Milan,
>
> I noticed that you added new templates to partman-basicfilesystems for
> the following:
>
>   * Warn if bootable partition is not ext2 on Pegasos machines. Closes: #717511

Thanks for your comments. I finally left the templates unchanges and
turned them to translatable in sublevel 5 (uncommon
architectures+messages that do not appear in default installs)

I might be changing the templates slightly later on as I noticed there
are remaining "double spaces after full stop", which we in the past
decided to hunt down. However, as other D-I packages also have these,
that will be part of a more general action (with unfuzzyfication of
translations).