Processed: reassigns to partman*

> reassign 616721 partman-md
Bug #616721 [debian-installer] Add support to create degraded md devices
Bug reassigned from package 'debian-installer' to 'partman-md'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #616721 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #616721 to the same values previously set
> reassign 616716 partman-crypto
Bug #616716 [debian-installer] No crypted volume identification for existing volumes
Bug reassigned from package 'debian-installer' to 'partman-crypto'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #616716 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #616716 to the same values previously set
> reassign 590169 partman-partitioning
Bug #590169 [debian-installer] debian-installer: partition requirements to boot from devices larger than 2TiB
Bug reassigned from package 'debian-installer' to 'partman-partitioning'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #590169 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #590169 to the same values previously set
> reassign 678015 partman-auto-crypto
Bug #678015 [debian-installer] debian-installer: Guided partitioning took 26 hours to complete erasure of encripted LVM volume
Bug #706438 [debian-installer] installation-report: Perfect install on Toshiba Satellite C675
Bug reassigned from package 'debian-installer' to 'partman-auto-crypto'.
Bug reassigned from package 'debian-installer' to 'partman-auto-crypto'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #678015 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #706438 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #678015 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #706438 to the same values previously set
> reassign 575593 partman-basicfilesystems
Bug #575593 [debian-installer] debian-installer: partitioner unable to format used swap partition
Bug reassigned from package 'debian-installer' to 'partman-basicfilesystems'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #575593 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #575593 to the same values previously set
> reassign 633299 partman-basicfilesystems
Bug #633299 [debian-installer] debian-installer: Feature request: please support tmpfs filesystems in partitioner
Bug reassigned from package 'debian-installer' to 'partman-basicfilesystems'.
No longer marked as found in versions debian-installer/20110106+squeeze3.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #633299 to the same values previously set
> reassign 576774 partman-lvm
Bug #576774 [debian-installer] debian-installer: When LVM used to be used the kernel won't read the new part table and the installer doesn't notice
Bug reassigned from package 'debian-installer' to 'partman-lvm'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #576774 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #576774 to the same values previously set
> reassign 575914 partman-auto
Bug #575914 [debian-installer] debian-installer: cannot resize partitions after "guided partitioning" step
Bug reassigned from package 'debian-installer' to 'partman-auto'.
No longer marked as found in versions 5.03.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #575914 to the same values previously set
> reassign 714581 partman-auto
Bug #714581 [debian-installer] Debian Installer "partition disks" step fails on s390/s390x when a "small" disk is used
Bug reassigned from package 'debian-installer' to 'partman-auto'.
No longer marked as found in versions debian-installer/20130613.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #714581 to the same values previously set
> #656141: I know this is possible and working in wheezy
> close 656141
Bug #656141 [debian-installer] debian-installer: cannot create partitions on RAID5 device
Marked Bug as done
> reassign 645100 partman-lvm
Bug #645100 [debian-installer] debian-installer: partman catch 22 no way out
Bug reassigned from package 'debian-installer' to 'partman-lvm'.
No longer marked as found in versions debian-6.0.3-i386-netinst.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #645100 to the same values previously set
> reassign 612880 partman-auto
Bug #612880 [debian-installer] debian-installer: Cannot create a partition on a disk, if it was a part of a RAID10
Bug reassigned from package 'debian-installer' to 'partman-auto'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #612880 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #612880 to the same values previously set
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

575593: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=575593
575914: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=575914