base-installer modifications

I've had to change the base-installer somewhat to make it work with my
local mirror. The base-installer forces COMPONENTS="main" (which I have,
but it don't contain a lot of local stuff I need).

So I've added a new pressed option 'mirror/components'. Also, don't fail
if mirror/protocol isn't set - the default (and from what I can read from
documentation) is to use 'http'... Actually do this in the base-installer
as well.

PS. I thought there WAS a 'mirror/components', but I can't find anything
    about it... Either way, have base-installer support it instead of hard
    coding 'main'.

The following changes since commit 91c6cf5fe4c7351de4631d98bcd9aab60a43c1b5:

  [l10n] [SILENT_COMMIT]  Commit changed/added files (2013-04-17 22:34:43 +0000)

are available in the git repository at:
  https://github.com/FransUrbo/debian-base-installer master

Turbo Fredriksson (2):
      * If 'mirror/protocol' is unset, don't fail - fallback to default 'http'.
      * Option to set the components in the preseed - 'mirror/components'
      * Don't require the kernel name to end with '-<arch>'. Double check Architecture.

 debian/changelog |    8 ++++++++
Geologists recently discovered that "earthquakes" are
nothing more than Bruce Schneier and Chuck Norris
communicating via a roundhouse kick-based cryptosystem.