Re: Fwd: Re: not co-installable Multi-Arch:same packages

Andreas Beckmann, le Sat 27 Apr 2013 13:06:55 +0200, a écrit :
> you might consider doing a no-change upload for your package to get rid
> of a bin-NMU and restore multiarch co-installability.

I'm unsure we want to risk anything with bogl, as it is used in the
debian installer, even if the installer is already uploaded as RC2. I
don't see any reverse dependency for the co-installable package,
libbogl0, so I don't consider it very useful to risk anything here.

Samuel