Re: Debian Installer 7.0 RC2 release

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (27/04/2013):
> The Debian Installer team[1] is pleased to announce the second release
> candidate of the installer for Debian 7.0 "Wheezy".

[…]

> Known issues in this release
> ============================

[…]

>  * Installation process might fail to detect Windows 8, on UEFI
>    systems (#698914).
>
> See the errata[2] for details and a full list of known issues.

Hi there.

Steve: please provide a summary + details for the Windows 8 + UEFI
issue, so that it can be added to errata, either by me or www
folks. Feel free to commit if you already have access, too.

Also, please tell us whether to keep the current “Potential issues
with UEFI booting on amd64” entry.

WWW people, please trigger a rebuild if possible (my usual mates
didn't answer on IRC this time ;)). Worst case, the website will be
updated through its next cron job.

Thanks.

Mraw,
KiBi.