Re: Manual: Xfce isn't the default desktop environment

Hi,

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:
> On http://d-i.debian.org/manual/en.amd64/ch04s01.html I read:
> | As CDs have a rather limited capacity by today's standards, not all
> | graphical desktop environments are installable with only the first CD;
> | only XFCE (which is the default desktop environment installed by
> | Debian GNU/Linux 7.0) completely fits on the first CD. For all other
> | desktop environments a CD installation requires either network
> | connectivity during the installation to download the remaining files
> | or additional CDs.
>
> That isn't quite right.

I have changed that into:

As CDs have a rather limited capacity by today's standards, not all graphical
desktop environments are installable with only the first CD; for some desktop
environments a CD installation requires either network connectivity during
the installation to download the remaining files or additional CDs.

I think that should be ok.

Holger

--
Created with Sylpheed 3.0.2