Re: CD1 without a network mirror isn't sufficient to install a full desktop environment

Le mardi 11 septembre 2012 à 11:03 -0400, Lennart Sorensen a écrit :
> If I can't find how to maximize a window, how to logout, or much of
> anything else in the first 5 minutes of use, then it isn't usable.
>
> Of course this is probably getting off topic for debian-boot and almost
> debian-devel.

Yes, FUD is off-topic for these lists.  Unfortunately, this particular
FUD is pretty widespread.

So unless you are able to quote at least ONE serious feature that GNOME
3 in “classic” mode is missing from the GNOME 2 panel, I suggest you
shut the fuck up and stop spreading FUD.

Thanks,
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :