Can an LVM /boot partition be created with preseeding?

Hi folks,

The typical Debian squeeze workstations that I configure only have LVM partitions, including one for /boot. I figured out how to create a preseeded netinstall image that does everything I want except create an LVM partition for /boot. It seems all I can do is use "d-i partman-auto-lvm/no_boot boolean true" to avoid creating a boot partition outside LVM, but this also makes it impossible to create a partition for /boot inside LVM. In this case /boot becomes part of the LVM root partition, but I'd prefer to avoid that.

Is it at all possible to create an LVM /boot partition with preseeding -- using squeeze, or perhaps even wheezy -- or is this currently a known limitation?

Thanks,

Jaap

PS -- This is what the partitioning section of my preseed.cfg looks like:

# # # #

d-i partman-auto/method string lvm
d-i partman-auto/choose_recipe select rjsystems
d-i partman-lvm/device_remove_lvm boolean true
d-i partman-md/device_remove_md boolean true
d-i partman-auto-lvm/no_boot boolean true
d-i partman-auto/disk string /dev/sda
d-i partman-auto-lvm/new_vg_name string volgrp0

d-i partman-auto/expert_recipe string \
rjsystems :: \
1024 100% 8192 linux-swap method{ swap } \
format{ } $lvmok{ } lv_name{ swap } \
. \
2048 2048 2048 ext2 method{ lvm } \
$lvmok{ } mountpoint{ /var/cache/openafs } lv_name{ afs } \
format{ } use_filesystem{ } filesystem{ ext2 } \
. \
10240 10240 10240 ext4 method{ lvm } \
$lvmok{ } mountpoint{ / } lv_name{ root } \
format{ } use_filesystem{ } filesystem{ ext4 } \
options/relatime{ relatime } \
. \
7680 10240 10240 ext4 method{ lvm } \
$lvmok{ } mountpoint{ /tmp } lv_name{ tmp } \
format{ } use_filesystem{ } filesystem{ ext4 } \
options/relatime{ relatime } \
. \
10240 20480 20480 ext4 method{ lvm } \
$lvmok{ } mountpoint{ /usr } lv_name{ usr } \
format{ } use_filesystem{ } filesystem{ ext4 } \
options/relatime{ relatime } \
. \
7680 10240 10240 ext4 method{ lvm } \
$lvmok{ } mountpoint{ /var } lv_name{ var } \
format{ } use_filesystem{ } filesystem{ ext4 } \
options/relatime{ relatime } \
. \
1 2048 1000000000 ext4 method{ lvm } \
$lvmok{ } mountpoint{ /tmp/stopgap } lv_name{ stopgap } \
.

d-i partman-lvm/confirm_nooverwrite boolean true
d-i partman-lvm/confirm boolean true
d-i partman-partitioning/confirm_write_new_label boolean true
d-i partman/choose_partition select Finish
d-i partman/confirm_nooverwrite boolean true
d-i partman/confirm boolean true

grub-installer grub-installer/bootdev string /dev/sda
d-i grub-installer/only_debian boolean true

# # # #

Note: The stopgap volume is meant to be deleted afterwards; it's only there to prevent partman from making the var volume so large as to fill up the rest of volgrp0 despite the max. size indicated for var. No doubt this is a bug.