Packages needing an upload...(KiBi highlighting)

Packages with pending translation changes:
anna
localechooser
netcfg
network-console
partman-nbd
partman-zfs
user-setup

Packages with pending translation changes but already waiting for
 an unblock requested by Cyril on Aug. 11th:
apt-setup
cdebconf
grub-installer

Packages with pending UNRELEASED changes:
pkgsel:
  [ Daniel Hartwig ]
  * Use apt-get to upgrade instead of aptitude, making things
    consistent with tasksel behaviour.
netcfg:
  [ Philipp Kern ]
  * wireless.c: Fix some spelling mistakes.

netcfg will get both the pending (obviously safe) changes and the
translation updates

pkgsel needs some extra testing by me (I tested the patch once without problems)

Without objection, I plan to upload the following set, probably on
Sunday evening (or before, if Cyril acks):
anna
localechooser
netcfg
network-console