Re: [SCM] d-i netcfg repository branch, people/sorina/coding_style, created. 1.65-204-g6652eb1

Hi

Philipp Kern <pkern@debian.org> writes:

> On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 11:54:37PM +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
>> FWIW: If you want to push those changes into wheezy at some point,
>> that's a bit unnice to the ones who get to review the changes, be
>> it on the debian-boot@ or on the debian-release@ sides…

The idea was to have these changes in one commit. So when reviewing you
can just skip this commit (or not if you want to review if it's
correct). Sure this makes reviews by just looking at the debdiff harder.
On the other hand all these changes are at least already reviewd by
myself. So they already get more review than the usual d-i
contributions.

> Not only that, it also makes merging of branches (like the ipv6 one)
> unnecessarily hard, I guess.

Good point. I didn't think of it that way yet. Do you know if the ipv6
branch is still mergable at the moment? I doubt that a bit as it's quite
old.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.