Packages left to upload (mass upload for l10n purposes): need help by porters

As you probably noticed, I mass-uploaded D-I packages yesterday. I
didn't use Otavios' mass-upload script as I prefer building with
pbuilder/cowbuilder and...I also like to chek lintian's output.

I still need to have the following packages uploaded, for non
i386/amd64 architectures:

PowerPC:
partman-newworld
partman-prep
quik-installer
yaboot-installer
prep-installer

ARM:
partman-ext2r0
flash-kernel

kFreeBSD:
partman-zfs

Sparc:
silo-installer

Mips:
arcboot-installer
sibyl-installer
partconf
partitioner

Mipsel:
colo-installer

S390:
s390-netdevice
s390-dasd
zipl-installer

Is there someone less dumb than me who could help?

Basically, what you need to do:
cd packages/<package>
scripts/l10n/output-l10n-changes -d . >/tmp/foo
dch
<insert /tmp/foo>
dch -r ""
<build, upload, commit, tag>