SPARC: Create netboot Image for FAI installer

hi,

(I've also written this mail to the sparc-list)

I want to install our SPARCs with FAI, but Thomas Lange (the FAI man), don't know, how to pass the kernel and initrd, like with pxelinux.0. Also I have only 10M max for the boot image. I' don't need the installer, only the normal kernel and initrd is needed. But how can I create one file to serve them to the SPARCs, so that FAI can do the rest?

I've installed one Sparc with the normal boot.img Image and installer from Squeeze.

Any suggestions?