installation cd

Hi team

Please send me Installation  CD are  DVD.

Thanks & regards

Arjunmadhusudhan

|IT Infrastructure Group|

|Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd. | KIADB Industrial Area | Hebbal | Hootagalli | Mysore-570 018 |

|Tel No. +91-821-6616013  (DID) | Fax No. +91-821-2402813 | HandPhone. +91-9900282925

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.

www.Arjun.madhusudan@Lntinfotech.com

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"