Processed: reproduced `Id "co" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes` problem with a fresh Wheezy install

Bug #636846 {Done: Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org>} [util-linux] util-linux: [getty] debian init: Id "co" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
> reassign 636846 debian-installer
Bug #636846 [util-linux] util-linux: [getty] debian init: Id "co" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
Bug reassigned from package 'util-linux' to 'debian-installer'.
Bug No longer marked as found in versions util-linux/2.19.1-5.
> retitle 636846 fresh installation leaves /etc/inittab with a reference to an unexisting device
Bug #636846 [debian-installer] util-linux: [getty] debian init: Id "co" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
Changed Bug title to 'fresh installation leaves /etc/inittab with a reference to an unexisting device' from 'util-linux: [getty] debian init: Id "co" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes'
> severity 636846 normal
Bug #636846 [debian-installer] fresh installation leaves /etc/inittab with a reference to an unexisting device
Severity set to 'normal' from 'serious'

> thanks
Stopping processing here.

636846: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=636846