Problem with keyboard layout in debian installer

Hello,

I made a custom squeeze installation CD, but the keyboard layout is english, I
would like to set it to french.
From what I've read I should pass the option console-keymaps-at/keymap=fr to
the kernel.

I tried without success to do it by adding it to the file isolinux/menu.cfg
(included in isolinux.cfg ) like :

LABEL myinstall
  menu default
  menu label Installation custom
  kernel /install.amd/vmlinuz
  append initrd=/install.amd/initrd.gz preseed/locale=fr_FR \
  auto=truepriority=critical console-keymaps-at/keymap=fr \
  preseed/file=/cdrom/./preseed.cfg DEBCONF_DEBUG=5

Note that It's console only installation from a CD , I don't the gtk installer.

Thanks.