Re: GeoMirror (aka cdn.debian.net) as default mirror in standard installation?

Hi,

On Samstag, 5. März 2011, Miguel Figueiredo wrote:
> * Cons:
> - Less customization

preseeding and expert mode is still possible...

> - 'good' default could not be the best default

ftp.us.debian.org is a worse default for most people.

> What to you think about it's use in the installer?

I think it should be used, but IMO it should become cdn.debian._org_ first, at
least for stable. For sid and testing it's ok without debian.org but a stable
install should fetch things from .org.

cheers,
	Holger