Proposed d-i fixes on sparc for 6.0.1

Hello,

I would like to push a couple of fixes into 6.0.1 which prevent people
from completing the installation on a wide array of sparc machines:

http://bugs.debian.org/608516:
niu network driver is not included in the installer udebs. This
prevents network detection during the installation on newer T2+ sparc
systems. Proposed patch is committed to git:
http://git.debian.org/?p=d-i/linux-kernel-di-sparc-2.6.git;a=commit;h=255af4217d51fc32eeb0b844884a7244656b0675

http://bugs.debian.org/610906
pata_cmd6x (and other pata drivers) are missing from installer
initrd. This prevents CD-ROM drive detection during installation,
making install from any CD media impossible (and, unfortunately, there
is no simple workaround - the only way to avoid this is to netboot).
Proposed patch is committed to git:
http://git.debian.org/?p=d-i/debian-installer.git;a=commit;h=be086ccd9915f029a5de5b7fc1829fdab80f0a67

I would like your blessing to upload these changes to stable.

Thanks.
--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org
Key: http://www.wooyd.org/pgpkey/                      KeyID: C99E03CC