Re: installer logo change

Quoting adam balogh (khnhpk@yahoo.com):
> Dear installer team,
>
> Please do not use red stars resembling kommunism as logos in debian distros.
> I hate kommunism, I do not want to hate Debian.

So, do you also mean that real stars with a dominant colour that's red
should be shut down ?

"Dear ${DEITY}, could you please shut down Antares, it's a communist
symbol"

So, to make it clear:
- the Debian logo is a swirl
- the usually accepted symbol of communism is a hammer crossed with a
<whatever it's called in English>
- the Spacefun theme in Debian includes stars because it's space
- they are red because this is nice
- I don't think we'll be changing anything