Website link not working - 404

Dear Webmaster,

I am a recently converted Linux user, and I have found your site http://www.debian.org/releases/slink/i386/ch-hardware-req.en.html to be very helpful with its informative Linux-related content.

I am writing because I wanted to let you know that you have a broken link on the page. Try clicking on the text “Linux Laptop Pages.” It leads to a page that doesn’t exist anymore.

Since I use PDF a lot, I needed a tutorial on how to not only view them, but also create and edit them in Linux. However, I could not find any such links on your site.

In return for your helpful resource, I would like to suggest you this page, http://www.pdfconverter.com/resources/using-pdf-in-linux , which gives excellent tips for Linux novices regarding basic PDF viewing and creation in Linux.

Thanks again and I hope I have been able to help you out too.

Sincerely,

Catherine