hd-media: How to select which .iso to mount?

Hi,

I've created a multiboot USB stick for booting several different ISO images, containing (amongst others) ISO's of Debian netinst and (K)Ubuntu alternate. For this I've also downloaded hd-media kernels and initrd for both Debian and Ubuntu and use them in my grub.cfg like below:

menuentry "Debian Netinstall (32bit)" {
        linux /boot/vmlinuz-deb-i386
        initrd /boot/initrd-deb-i386.gz
}

menuentry "Ubuntu Alternate Install (32bit)" {
        linux /boot/vmlinuz-ubu-i386
        initrd /boot/initrd-ubu-i386.gz
}

The ISO images are stored in /isoimages on the stick.

This works fine for the Debian case, but the Ubuntu installer always mounts the debian ISO (because it's alphabetically the first one) but then complains about missing modules for the running kernel.

So the question is: Is there a command line option I can add to grub.cfg to tell the installer which ISO to use? I've already tried "iso-scan/filename=/isoimages/ubuntu-alternate-i386.iso", but that didn't work.

Thanks a lot...

    Dirk
--
Dirk Heinrichs          | Tel:  +49 (0)211 56623 316
Configuration Manager   | Fax:  +49 (0)211 56623 450

Firma: Capgemini Deutschland GmbH
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Antonio Schnieder (Vorsitzender), Peter Laggner, Dr. Peter Lempp, Patrick Nicolet
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 98814

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message