Re: Some kFreeBSD port of Installation manual

Christian PERRIER, le Sun 05 Sep 2010 20:14:41 +0200, a écrit :
> Quoting Otavio Salvador (otavio@ossystems.com.br):
> > On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 4:59 PM, Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
> > > Do the technical parts look fine (introducing linux-any vs others, etc)?
> >
> > Personally I think it suits well for what it intend to solve; I prefer
> > if more people ack it before commiting.
> >
> > Christian?
>
> Ack. I can't tell that I read everything carefully but I don't see why
> there should be a problem. I think that faw is monitoring the
> installation manual builds anyway...

Ok, I've commited it.  I have also applied the trivial updates to
all languages, as you told me on IRC that it'd save some time from
translators.  I have tried to build an xml-based translation (fr) as
well as a po-based translation (hu) and they both work fine for i386 and
kfreebsd-i386.

Samuel