Re: Proposals for a string freeze and some kind of release preparation...

Quoting Stefano Canepa (sc@linux.it):

> Ok for me. I'll be on holiday next two weeks but Italian has little work
> to do.

Yes, the impact on translations (and translators) who have been active
enough since the release of lenny to cope with (few) changes that
happened on the localizable material, is very minimal, if not null.

The main consequences are for developers who need to hold off changes
that would involve strings additions of modifications (as the plan to
switch to a distributed VCS did not happen).

I have seen no objections, so I'll very soon declare the string freeze
opened.