Re: Driver injection disk debconf templates in D-I

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):

> An alternative to using "media" could be "virtual (device) driver disks"
> [1]. The addition of "virtual" makes clear that the disks are not real but
> devices exposed in some way (USB probably?) by hardware whose main purpose
> in something different than storage. Does that cover this?
>
> BTW, should/could such devices be excluded for partman?
>
> [1] "device" optional

That was convincing. I committed the following:

Template: debian-installer/driver-injection-disk-detect/title
Type: text
#  Main menu item
# :sl3:

Template: driver-injection-disk/load
Type: boolean
# :sl3:
 Installing on this hardware may require some drivers provided by the
 manufacturer to be loaded from the built-in driver injection disk.

The l10n-sync run is scheduled for the upcoming night so I would
appreciate if no other cosmetic change comes up. I think we reached a
point where what all this is about is made pretty clear, now.