Do you still maintain mouseemu in Debian?

Hi, Gaudenz.  I am planning to integrate a patch to hw-detect from
Ubuntu, which installs the mouseemu package by default on Mac machines
likely to only have one mouse button.  But I notice the Ubuntu version
of mouseemu have a lot of fixes that are missing in the Debian
package, and that it is 3 years since you last uploaded a new version
of mouseemu.  RC bugs in the debian package seem to be fixed in
Ubuntu.  Are you still maintaining the package?  If so, please apply
the available patches to make it fit for release and upload it to
unstable.

CC to debian-boot, to let them know about the issue too.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen