Processed: Re: basename/dirname are not POSIX compliant on arg starting with a dash

> reassign 580492 busybox
Bug #580492 [coreutils] coreutils: basename/dirname are not POSIX compliant on arg starting with a dash
Bug reassigned from package 'coreutils' to 'busybox'.
Bug No longer marked as found in versions coreutils/8.5-1.
> retitle 580492 busybox basename/dirname should discard the first arg when it is --
Bug #580492 [busybox] coreutils: basename/dirname are not POSIX compliant on arg starting with a dash
Changed Bug title to 'busybox basename/dirname should discard the first arg when it is --' from 'coreutils: basename/dirname are not POSIX compliant on arg starting with a dash'
> severity 580492 important
Bug #580492 [busybox] busybox basename/dirname should discard the first arg when it is --
Severity set to 'important' from 'normal'

> thanks
Stopping processing here.

580492: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=580492
Debian Bug Tracking System