Re: Launching a Debian Xen Guest using a nfs://.../preseed.cfg fails -- Does required nfs:// support exist?

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 10:01 AM, Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
> On Thursday 22 April 2010, Ben DJ wrote:
>> still exhibits the same preseed.cfg-not-found behavior, dropping me
>> into the manual installer.
>
> Check the system log. Use the "Start a debug shell" option to investigate.

Could you, perhaps, expound a bit more ?  As I'd admitted up-front <--
"Debain noob".

That said,

 -   install-extra="preseed/url=http://192.168.1.4/preseed.cfg";
 +   install-extra="preseed/url=http://192.168.1.4/preseed.cfg
BOOT_DEBUG=3 device=eth0"

returns,

[    0.047871] Serial: 8250/16550 driver, 4 ports, IRQ sharing enabled
[    0.049511] brd: module loaded
[    0.0+ debugshell just booted
+ [ 3 -gt 2 ]
+ echo This is a debug shell (just booted).
This is a debug shell (just booted).
+ sh

BusyBox v1.14.2 (Debian 1:1.14.2-2) built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.

sh: can't access tty; job control turned off
~ #
~ # help

Built-in commands:
        . : [ bg break cd chdir command continue echo eval exec exit
        export false fg getopts hash help jobs kill let local printf
        pwd read readonly return set shift source test times trap true
        type ulimit umask unset wait

now what?