Graphics glitches during installation and partman

Hi,

Yesterday I installed a Dell Latitude E6500 computer with SSD and
1920x1200 resolution.  I successfully installed gnome and it rebooted
well.  But there were some graphics artifacts during installation, I
made photos of them, http://eugen.dedu.free.fr/di, see below.

- The boot screen does not display correctly the background image, see
first image (on the contrary, the blank line of the menu is ok, this is
the fault of photo camera).

- Choose "Choose language", afterwards "English", and come back: the
menu item at the bottom contains weird characters, see second image.
  - the same after choosing English and Paris, see third image (bottom
left and right)
  - the same for many other screens

- I do not know what to choose on the next screen: Select a keyboard
layout (PC-style or Do not configure keyboard).  I have chosen "expert",
but I think a brief sentence about what means PC-style (AT or PS-2
connector) is useful here.  I choose Do not configure keyb and it worked

- During creating partition (partman), it went instantly to 50%,
afterwards nothing was printed for about 1 minute, afterwards 100% and
the next menu item.  I thought it will not work, maybe it is better (if
possible) to make several graduations instead of 0, 50 and 100%

Regards,
--
Eugen