Re: Spam cleaning effort: spam reporters needed for Feb and Mar 2010

Quoting Brian Ryans (brian.l.ryans@gmail.com):

> Thanks for this. I only have the archives from 2010/02/18 onward for
> this list. I'll try to find a place to download an mbox of earlier
> messages.

That should be enough. Months up to February included have been
processed by at least 6 people.

List archives as mbox are available, but only on Debian machines. If
you're a DD, that's fine and you can get them. Otherwise, you need
someone to grab them for you.

But, again, working on your copy should be enough (as long as this
copy is not cleaned out from spam, of course..:))