Re: parted unblock, and upcoming transition

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 01:01:06PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> > and partitioner (mips only, d-boot maintained).
> Committed to Subversion, but needs a mips machine to upload it.
> gabrielli would do; can you install these build-dependencies, or should
> I go ask DSA?

It seems that DSA is not yet happy with people building on a pretty new,
possibly not yet stable box.

>   dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: debhelper (>= 7.0.50)
>   po-debconf (>= 0.5.0) libdebian-installer4-dev libdebconfclient0-dev (>=
>   0.46) libparted0-dev (>= 2.2)

If you put me a .dsc somewhere I can fire off a sbuild on a buildd.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager