Fwd: Problem with local repository

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 7:02 PM, Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
On Tuesday 16 March 2010, Hugo Alberto Perlin wrote:
> I'm trying to install Debian using the NetInst CD and a local repository
> created using the apt-mirror app.
> The installation with the local repository make the downloads of the
> first part well. But in the second part, when it need 5 files, it
> requires the internet. Anybody knows what could be happen?

What exactly do you mean by "first part" and "second part"?

The first part I mean the part before select what kind of installation, like Desktop, Data Base Server, Web Server... The second part is after that.

Are you sure that the packages in your local repository have a higher
package version than the ones available on the mirror (including security
updates!)?
Yes, the repository is sincronized every day with the debian mirror. The mirror.list is:

deb http://ftp.br.debian.org/debian lenny main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.br.debian.org/debian lenny main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.br.debian.org/debian lenny main/debian-installer
deb http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main contrib non-free