Fwd: manual create a task, but doesn't effective

hi
   Thank you for you help first
   I use Packages: list replace Packages: task-fields, it can work,
   it seems  interrelated the mirror and cdrom

   I saw the article there are two change,
   I am not very undertand for the two change
   could you explain me for first change?
   the two change must be satisfaction at the one time ?

   i have a puzzle for fields key, Packages, Pacakges-list,
   what differece between them ? what relationship they have ?
   and i have a requirement, my task have a lot of packages,  how can I wirte .desc file ?
   l use at and cron pacakge as openssh-server's task, I list it like:
  Key:
    openssh-server
  Packages: list
    at
    cron
  now openssh-server and cron can be installed, but at package didn't installed, any idea?

  look towards your answer

best wish

boster

2010/2/23 Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl>

On Tuesday 23 February 2010, kin boster wrote:
> Packages: task-fields

That is the problem. You're telling tasksel to take the task definition
from the Packages file from the mirror.

You need to replace this:
  Packages: task-fields
  Packages-list:
with (not indented):
  Packages: list

If you'd have non-key packages to install, they should be listed after that
line (indented with 2 spaces).

See also: http://www.dit.gov.bt/admin/index.php/D-i#Customizing_tasksel

Cheers,
FJP