Automatic installation and disk encryption

Dear all,

I am trying to install some computers by using preseeding over pxe.
Everything is working fine except one thing: the partitioning.

In fact I am trying to do an automatic installation with an encrypted
partition.
Here is a schematic expected result:

| sda1 - /boot | sda2 - Luks partition |

In sda2 I want to have a Volume Group (LVM) which must contain all
others partitions:

sda2 - Luks partition
	-> LVM (VolumeGroup)
		-> Logical Volume -> /
		-> Logical Volume -> /var
		-> Logical Volume -> /usr
		-> Logical Volume -> /opt
		-> Logical Volume -> /home
		-> Logical Volume -> /usr/local
		-> Logical Volume -> swap

Do you know if partman-auto can do this type of partitioning?
I don't see anything about this in the recipe documentation.

Thanks in advance,
Maxime