Re: The "clean out spam from archives" effort is lagging

Hi,

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> As one can see on http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/SpamClean,
> this effort initiated by Frans back in April is lagging.
>
> Last 3 months of debian-boot archives have been reviewed by 3 persons
> only (Frans, Giacomo Catenazzi and me) and are thus missing at least
> two more people to review them so that spams are nominated...and can
> later be processed in the cleaning second step.

October is reviewed by 5 now.

I will work on the other targets soon.

Lee: when you change the wiki page for this to add your name to a
     month, please remember to increase the number of reviewers for
     that month, too (that's the number in the second column).
     (I already did that for the entries you made until now)

--

Created with Sylpheed 2.5.0