Re: May I submit patch for Thai translation?

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 10:56 PM, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Quoting Anon Sricharoenchai (anon.hui@gmail.com):
>> Dear Bubulle,
>>
>> I've raised my suggestion impoving thai translation to Theppitak,
>> since more than 10 days ago, but seem that he is too busy to review my
>> suggestion (still no comment from him).
>> May I submit my patch to you directly?
>
> Well, that's sensitive. Thep is generally reactive to requests and
> certainly *not* MIA. I'm very reluctant to change "his" translation
> without at least some approval from him.
>
> It's not like we are that in a hurry, so I would very much prefer waiting.

I remember responding to his report within 23 minutes here:

  http://groups.google.com/group/thai-l10n/browse_thread/thread/b11f937dfc7563f3

Anon, please remind me if I still miss something.

Regards,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
http://linux.thai.net/~thep/