No sungem driver in daily netinst image for PowerPC

Hello!

I'm trying to install Squeeze to PowerPC Apple Mac mini. This computer needs sungem driver for ethernet card. But there is no sungem driver in this image. In fact, there is only one file in .../kernel/drivers/net/wan: hdlc.ko. Besides that, installer complains that kernel is missing lvm support. Looks like there is something wrong with inclusion of modules into installer image. I don't know where to start my investigation. Which part of the whole system is responsible for building installer images?