Re: [REMINDER] Installer Team meeting today 20:00 UTC

Hi there!

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 13:07:39 +0200, Max Vozeler wrote:
> Five people have indicated that they would be around. I think
> thats fine for (at least a short) meeting.
>
> Time/place, just as reminder:
>
>   ***Today***, August 17th, 20:00 UTC
>   #debian-boot (irc.debian.org (oftc))

Because of some late stuff in real life, I am not sure I could attend
this meeting, sorry.

FWIW, since I am not involved in anything vital and since Gaudenz is
doing most of the work supporting Openmoko, I do not think my absence
will be heavily noticed ;-)

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca