Online help for partman-lvm

After talking with Christian. I'd like to add online help for
partman-lvm. How about the following template? I've reduced it from the
text in the d-i manual.

(I left out the part about creating physical volumes since I think we
ought to address that by UI changes in partman-lvm so that we don't need
to document it; I'll be discussing that with folks here at DebConf.)

Template: partman-lvm/help
Type: note
# :sl3:
 A common situation for system administrators is to find that some disk
 partition (usually the most important one) is short on space, while some
 other partition is underused. The Logical Volume Manager (LVM) can help
 with this.
 .
 With LVM, you can combine your partitions ("physical volumes") to form a
 virtual disk ("volume group"), which can then be divided into virtual
 partitions ("logical volumes"). Volume groups and logical volumes may span
 several physical disks. New physical volumes may be added to a volume group
 at any time, and logical volumes can be resized up to the amount of
 unallocated space in the volume group.
 .
 The items on the LVM configuration menu can be used to edit volume groups
 and logical volumes. After you return to the main partition manager screen,
 logical volumes will be displayed in the same way as ordinary partitions,
 and should be treated as such.

Thanks,