Re: Kenshi Muto: i386/amd64 d-i images for Lenny, kernel version 2.6.30 + firmware

Hi frans,

At 5 Jul 09 13:51:57 GMT,
Frans Pop wrote:
> On Sunday 05 July 2009, Kenshi Muto wrote:
> > Because I haven't tried on armel (I don't have) yet, I don't make sure
> > it works on armel as same as i386/amd64. Maybe you need to modify
> > ./build and some d-i/* files.
>
> It won't work for armel as your images only work because they are
> completely self-contained. In other words: it requires at least a netinst
> CD install and won't work for any network based installs.

Yes I know.
I don't provide any mirror trees for tftp installation.
Mounting CD on local HTTP server and appending allow-unauthenticated
parameter are workaround at this time.

Thanks,
--
Kenshi Muto